Tp link tl wn721n драйвер windows 7
TP-LINK TL-WN721N Wireless N USB Adapter Driver 140915 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Wireless N USB Adapter TL-WN721N allows you to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access high-speed Internet connection. Comply with IEEE 802.11n, they provide wireless speed up to 150Mbps, which is beneficial for the online gaming or even video streaming.
Windows Vista / 7 / 8
150Mbps Wireless N Speed - Stable Wireless Signals
Base on the IEEE 802.11n technology, TL-WN721N shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhanced the wireless performance.
One Button Security Setup
TL-WN721N features #65279;WI-FI Protected Setup (WPS), #65279;which allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the WPS button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don#39;t need to remember a password!
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security
As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside intrusions. TL-WN721N provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN, which could effectively and efficiently protect the wireless network.
Bundled CD for Easy Operation
TL-WN721N comes with a CD with utility that helps you complete the software installation and wireless network settings, including security configurations and wireless connection, which is convenient for users, even for novice users
- For TL-WN721N V1
- Added Windows 8.1 driver
- Windows 8/7/xp/vista drivers does not update.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems:
- August 17,
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- 810 downloads
- 7.0 MB
Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver
How to uninstall TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver from your system
TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by TP-LINK. More data about TP-LINK can be read here. Please open http://www.TP-LINK.com if you want to read more on TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver on TP-LINK's website. TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver is C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\ 38A1E3ED-D913-41D2-9953-A93D5ACE3ADF \setup.exe. The application's main executable file is named TWCU.exe and its approximative size is 827.00 KB (846848 bytes).
TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.00 KB ( 846848 bytes) on disk.
This page is about TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver version 1.0.0 alone. TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\Config.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\DC_WFF.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\nicdivs.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\nicinfo.ini
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\TWCU.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ 319D91C6-3D44-436C-9F79-36C0D22372DC \InstallLocation
How to uninstall TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver is an application by TP-LINK. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver . If it exists on your system the TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver program will be found automatically. After you click TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver, ranging from Highly recommended to Very dangerous .
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
- The publisher is: http://www.TP-LINK.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\ 38A1E3ED-D913-41D2-9953-A93D5ACE3ADF \setup.exe
8. After removing TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed TP-LINK TL-WN721N/TL-WN722N Driver:
Источники: http://www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/file/information/16998/, http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/TP-LINK-TL-WN721N-TL-WN722N-Driver-9457fc0b5b78b36033f640e4e3717e30-application.htm
Комментариев пока нет!
Поделитесь своим мнением